Estancia La Jamaca Inc. believes that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our employees and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Estancia La Jamaca Inc. recognizes our key impacts to be in the areas of:
- energy use
- raw material use
- waste generation
- water use
We recycle Water from Air Conditioners
Reciclamos Agua de los Aires Acondicionados
We are the fifth green hotel in Puerto Rico
Somos el quinto hotel verde en Puerto Rico
We will strive to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Assess our organizational activities and identify areas where we can minimize impacts.
- Minimize waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible.
- Publicize our environmental position.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
Estancia La Jamaca Inc. has developed a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives. These can be found in our action plan green binder.
Estancia La Jamaca Inc. will periodically review performance and update plan as necessary.
Compost / Composta
Convertimos los desperdicios en fertilizantes…
Guesthouse & Snack Bar; La Jamaca